Safety benefits the customer
We make safety a core value because it is the right thing to do. But we also know our health, safety and environmental program benefits our customers by:
- Reducing costs—Our commitment to safety reduces our customers' labor costs and the expenses of supervising and auditing safety practices.
- Lowering risk—Safer work practices lessen the probability of an incident occurring at the customer's facility and the potential for liability.
- Minimizing impacts—Our global Crisis Management Team can respond quickly in the event of a natural disaster, operational upset or unlikely construction event. Their knowledge and preparedness is key to minimizing the impact of an incident.
- Improving compliance—Our rigorous safety process helps customers comply with OSHA's Process Safety Management standards and other compliance standards.
- Ensuring peace of mind—Our customers can be confident they have a capable, safety-focused partner with well-trained and committed personnel on the job.
Around the world, our trained personnel work to ensure the safety of themselves, their coworkers, our customers and the public. CB&I is committed to achieving and sustaining “zero incident performance” through continuous improvement practices and personal accountability.