Retail companies spend nearly $20 billion on energy each year. In a competitive marketplace, controlling operational costs through energy management and sustainability programs has become an essential business management strategy.
CB&I’s Energy Management & Sustainability group helps retail customers establish and implement energy management and sustainability programs that save money, generate a positive return on investment and improve business performance.
CB&I offers in-depth technical expertise and experience to the retail industry:
- Strategic Energy Management Plan (SEMP) based on customer-defined goals
- Benchmarking portfolios of assets to support energy investment and compliance
- ASHRAE Level I, II and III energy audits
- Retro-commissioning services
- Rebate and incentive management
- Sustainability planning