Oil, Gas & Chemicals
CB&I has served the oil & gas industry since the early 20th century, when we began building storage tanks for the young but flourishing oil business. Today, we offer a comprehensive range of technology and EPC services for the upstream and downstream oil & gas sectors, with a focus on:
- Offshore oil & gas production systems
- Onshore oil & gas field production
- Onshore pipelines
- Natural gas processing
- LNG liquefaction plants and regasification terminals
- Refinery complexes and individual process units
- Petrochemical facilities
- Gasification plants
- Hydrogen generating plants
- Sulfur processing plants
- Bulk liquid storage structures for both atmospheric and low temperature/cryogenic storage
- Licensed technologies and related catalysts for refining, petrochemical and gas processing
- Heat transfer equipment
Within these focus areas, CB&I can provide any combination of conceptual development, front-end design, engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, project management, commissioning and aftermarket services across all phases of the project life cycle.
CB&I offers a comprehensive range of technology and EPC services for the upstream oil & gas sector.
Some of the best known names in the industry rely on CB&I to design and build their downstream oil and gas processing facilities, as well as provide cost-effective licensed technologies and catalysts.
CB&I has served the liquefied natural gas industry for more than 50 years. We’ve designed and built nearly every type of LNG project, operating on a global basis.