Nuclear Plant Maintenance
CB&I recognizes the challenges that owners face today in maintaining an increasingly aging nuclear fleet. As one of the largest providers of commercial nuclear plant maintenance services, CB&I is a trusted partner. Our work includes:
- More sub-20 day refueling outages than all other modification and maintenance providers combined.
- We are the current provider of system-wide maintenance and modification services to much of the U.S. nuclear fleet.
Our nuclear plant services include:
- Outage planning and management
- Craft supervision and subcontractor management
- Quality programs
- Waste management
- Health, safety and environmental management
- Maintenance services: union and open shop
Quality and safety are paramount when it comes to nuclear power maintenance projects. We ensure every step of the project is performed according to our award-winning safety standards.
Our resources include a vast global network of highly qualified project managers, engineers, welders and quality assurance managers with the specialized expertise to perform nuclear power plant work, including the paperwork, procedures and inspections these projects typically involve.