Module Fabrication & Assembly
CB&I is globally recognized and respected for having the resources to deliver the most complex modular solutions. Modularization can be considered for all process plant projects and can provide a number of benefits:
- Decreases risk associated with field construction
- Reduces on-site construction personnel
- Pre-assembly in a controlled shop environment minimizes incremental weather conditions
- Achieves higher productivity
- Reduces overall cost and delivery schedule, resulting in earlier startup, production and market entry
Our operations are based in Lake Charles, Louisiana, U.S.; Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada; and both Sattahip and Kasempol, Thailand. The Lake Charles facility provides easy barge access to the Gulf of Mexico and road access to Interstate 10. The Fort Saskatchewan facility is located on the Canadian heavy haul highway, with easy access to northern Alberta and all parts of Canada. Our Thailand shops provide global support to the Middle Eastern and African regions.