CB&I provides environmental services to protect and restore our natural resources. We offer clients a broad range of services for natural resource planning, protection and restoration. These services are supported by a staff of professionals in engineering, ecology, biology, botany, wetland and soil science, and hydrology.
Our natural resource capabilities include:
- Wetland ecosystems assessment and restoration
- Wetland banking design, permitting and construction
- Watershed management plans and assessments
- Water quality and aquatic toxicity
- Sediment dredging and management
- Coral reef studies—investigation, damage characterization, monitoring, transplanting, etc.
- Fisheries biology: marine, estuarine and freshwater
- Terrestrial biology including avian resources
- Threatened and endangered species inventories
- Regulatory permitting
- Ecological risk assessments
- National Environmental Policy Act studies
- Natural Resources Damage Assessment studies